Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Feature-Trees!!!!

Trees? Yeah, trees. Cause it's Christmas baby, and I do so love Christmas trees. And I'm sad, cause I haven't had a chance to get mine up yet. And I have a very special Christmas tree now. It's made of steel rods, and it is so cool! I'll show you a pic when I get it out (hopefully Saturday) and decorated. It's special for me for several reasons. It's the first tree I've purchased just for me. It's not your usual, run of the mill tree. And it's decorated with pieces that are special, just to me. The same year I bought it, I found a glass maker that was selling incredible glass ornaments, so I got one to go with my tree.
I've participated in a couple of Ornament Swaps, so my new goodies are going on there as well. I've only done one reveal, here, and I'm looking forward to adding all my beauties going on there this year.
Do you Pinterest? I just love scrolling thru there for cool stuff. Here's some great tree ideas.
Pinned Image
From Michael's

From MyHomeStyle.com
Felt Christmas tree
From juliacrossland.blogspot.com
Christmas wall tree
From WeHeartIt.com
Are these cool, or what?

Hope you enjoyed them, and have a wonderful weekend! Blessings, Shirley

2 comments:

  1. I'm very excited to see your tree! I have to clean the house before I tke any pics of ours. Oh man is it overflowing with ornaments and I have so many more that didn't fit. You've got some great finds here too

    ReplyDelete

I'm thrilled you stopped by! Thanks for your words of wisdom.