Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Love your Blogging Buddies

So this post is really a response after reading Lori Anderson's post over at Pretty Things today. She asked, Why do you follow a blog?  It really made me think about the blogs I have chosen to follow. She gave some great info (as always) and now I'm going to make sure the people who have been wonderful enough to make comments on my posts, actually hear back from me! I think this is the coolest thing. To be able to meet people and get to know them (virtually) and develop friendships. This is one of the things I love about Facebook. (There are many things I don't like about it as well). In a world where people are so busy living life, I'm thrilled we have created a way to meet and stay in touch with each other.
That was all I really wanted to say. But since one of the things I enjoy most on blogs is the pics people post, here are a few for your enjoyment!!
Blessings,
Shirley
The cutest dog ever.

Traveling thru the gorge between NC & TN.

 NC fall colors.

 Really cool shape, color and texture. (Yes, I know it's an orange peel, but still...)



 Sting Rays at Ripley's.

 Food Junkies. Particularly love apples and bananas. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm thrilled you stopped by! Thanks for your words of wisdom.